Thursday, March 11, 2010

Before I wake

I have read several books by Dee Henderson and this one was okay it wasn't as great as her other books and the ending left me hanging but considering this is the first in this series maybe the next book will be better.  I like the fact that this author isn't very preachy about God. I loved the characters well the main characters that is.  Basically this booik is about Rae Gabriella who moves to Justice Illinois to get her life straightened out and ends up working her first case as a private investigator investigating the death of women who apparently die in their sleep. There are two men who help Rae Nathan who is the sheriff and Bruce who used to be a cop but is now a PI.  Nathan used to go out with Rae and he is hoping that he can have a relationship with her again.  Overall this book is good could this book be better? Yes but for being the first book in the series it isn't bad.  I just hope that the next book in this series comes out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment