Saturday, July 18, 2009

Breaking Dawn review

***** stars = excellent
****stars= good
***stars = so so
**stars= bad
* star= Poor

First I just want to say that I love the whole Twilight series and I am sad to see it end. This book was awesome and had me hooked from start to finish. I don't want to go into to much detail here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the books or who are reading them. I do want to say though thanks to all of the talk about this series at work I became a fan of this book and I am defintley on Team Edward. I never thought I would like vampire books and this is my first vampire book that I have ever read and I don't think it will be the last. Bottom line I absolutley loved this book and the whole series and I hate to see it end. Good job Mrs. Meyer for creating such wonderful and unforgettable characters. ***** Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment